Easia Travel is a Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expandingcompany, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunitiesto work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances fortraveling both domestically and internationally.
We are looking for
an enthusiastic and engaged Sales Development Manager for our Luxury team based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
You are English / American native / bilingual person with a strong luxury tourism background.
Mission 01: Management mission.
• Define the Strategic Plan and sales targets for existing clients & for prospects with the STLs.
• Implement the Marketing strategy for the Luxury segment: communication, webmarketing, presentations etc…
• Work in cooperation with Production Department to develop new products.
• Support & training the sales & operation teams in Hanoi, Yangon and Bangkok for all matters.
Mission 02: Business Development.
• Direct management of the rep offices: TTC, STR CEE.
• Support to the SDM capable to handle Luxury directly: Francesca (HTMS), Kay (Hulm& Whitehead) and Sonja.
• Organize and participate sales trips in the markets in cooperation with Rep Offices & SDMs.
• Develop prospection with all means via Rep Offices or directly.
• Support the sales teams (Hanoi, Yangon, Bangkok) to work directly with clients to identify the needs for incoming requests.
• Source new markets for future developments: Middle East, Latin America etc…
Mission 03: Marketing.
• Implement the webmarketing strategy and the action plan (webinars, emailingsetc…).
• Participate the trade shows selected all over the world.
• Internal trainings about Luxury segment.
• Manage our participation to Traveller Made network.
Mission 04: Reporting.
- Input all data in the CRM.
- Follow-up meetings with the BOM responsible for the 1st year.
- Strategic meeting twice a year.
Position available from now on
Job title:Sales Development Manager Luxury segment
Compensation: Competitive dependent upon experience and qualifications
Interested candidates should send her/his application to Philippe RICHARD via email firstname.lastname@example.org.